Trailer-mounted machine with 5.5HP Honda Engine
The Daily Wheelie Bin Wash Machine provides a cost effective solution into the lucrative bin washing market. They are built to be easy to use and maintain, simply place the bin on the lift mechanism, press the button to lift, clean out the bins whilst elevated with the attached pressure washer system and lower the bins with the button. Bin cleaning made easy.
The Daily Wheelie Bin Wash Machine is the entry level machine within the Morclean range and features 3 stages of standard filtration. This ‘no-frills’ machine is the most recent bin wash to join the range and is ideal for general cleaning applications. The machine has been purpose built to meet market demand.
Three easy steps to start a bin cleaning business using Bin Wash…
- See the machine working at Morclean’s premises, we can demonstrate and let you handle the machine- try it for yourself and see how easy it is to use.
- Buy outright, or lease options are available with no franchise or geographical restrictions- all we need is a deposit.
- Start your own bin cleaning round; see the table of potential earnings depicting the lucrative bin cleaning market
|Model||Bin Wash Daily||Bin Wash Custom Plus|
|Filtration||3 stage standard||6 Stage water treatment|
|Tyres||165 x 13||175 x 13|
|Tank||Standard black||Hi-finish blue tank|
|Engine size||Honda 5.5HP||Honda 6.5HP|
- Practical and easy to use
- Can lift hinged bins
- Clean either two domestic bins at a time, or one commercial bin
- Effortless two-bin lifting mechanism at the touch of a button
- Galvanized heavy-gauge steel chassis and durable components to ensure a long service life
- Baffled water tank of recycled water, for a full days work
- Flat water tank design for a low centre of gravity
- Can be used as a portable pressure washer for driveway, patio and decking cleaning
- Machines allow you to wash bins legally as wash water is recycled as per the EA guidelines
- EC/EU approved trailer
- Fitted with a heavy-duty battery
- Fully protected low voltage electrics
- Frost protection system using integral filler pipe
- High pressure pump, with a long reach 1.5 metre wash lance
- Fast washing process – typically 10-30 seconds for a domestic bin
- Very low running costs – typically about £1.50 per day (including petrol, disinfectant etc.)
- Superb earnings potential!
The Bin Wash machines are incredibly easy to use, just fix the wheelie bin onto the lifting mechanism at the rear of the machine, press one button and the bin is lifted. Cleaning is effortless and the bin can be spotless in seconds.
Once elevated, the Morclean system drains the bin into a catchment tray in one simple process – water is filtered and ready to re-use throughout the day.
The trailer systems can also be used as a trailer-mounted pressure washer direct from a mains water supply, for driveway, paving and decking cleaning, providing extra revenue. The trailer-mounted machines are portable so that your vehicle isn’t dedicated to this system and can be used for other duties.
All that is required for a trailer-mounted Bin Wash machine is a vehicle capable of towing 800kg with a standard 50mm ball hitch and two electric trailer sockets – one for the trailer lights and one for the power.
The trailer models have their own battery to start the engine and work the bin lift, which is topped up by the Honda engine and charged by the vehicle from the socket. If no socket is available, then the machine can run up to one week off the battery. The fixed machine uses an electrically operated 110v motor and low voltage controls for safety.
Morclean are actively looking for UK, European and worldwide distributors for our wheelie bin wash machines. However, please note that the Bin Wash DAILY model is only available in the UK.
The 6 Stages of water treatment is an innovative system which inhibits the growth of bacteria and promotes water recycling within the bin wash machine.
The system is currently only available on our Bin Wash Custom Plus machine.
The National Association of Wheelie Bin Washers represents those wheelie bin washing companies that are able to satisfy the associations entry criteria, which requires them to comply with all existing legislation and guidelines for the washing of bins using high pressure pumps.
We are proud to be part of an association with aims to provide a forum to monitor and influence UK and EU legislation with regard to the washing of wheelie bins whilst policing the industry on behalf of its members to try and improve standards within the association’s membership. It also aims to influence both Councils and Government with regard to the policing of those companies that do not respect present legislation and guidelines whilst carrying out the activity of washing wheelie bins.
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E&OE