Litter Collection Vacs
- Works from plant air supply
- Low maintenance
- Low life time costs
- Syphons up to 45 gallon fluid in 24 seconds
- Develops vacuum up to 3 times greater than normal industrial vacuums
- Capable of removing oil, sludge, swarf, food, slag, sand, turnings
- Also available in twin venturi for extra power
- Choice of 38/51mm accessory kits
|Air-Tech/1||Air – Tech / 2|
|100Psi – 100cfm||100Psi – 200cfm|
|80Psi – 80cfm||800Psi – 160cfm|
|60Psi – 60cfm||60Psi – 120cfm|
|40Psi – 40cfm||40Psi – 80cfm|
|Vacuum||up to 17″ Hg|
|Flow Rate||up to 45 gallons in 24 sec|
|Lift||up to 6M|
|Dims||1110mm(h) x 740mm(W) x 600mm(d)|
|Weight||Unloaded 54Kg / 57Kg|
|Compressed air inlet||3/4 BSP female valve or 3/4 for tree tail|
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE