Award Winning Battery Powered Bin Wash
Innovative Battery Powered Wheelie Bin Wash
Morclean Bin Wash machines are quality-finished entrepreneurial products. Sturdy and engineered to be fully self-contained, the purpose-built wheelie bin cleaning machines make the perfect start-up business or an addition to your current fleet.
Our award-winning Bin Wash City model has seen success around the world; the combination of effective high pressure cleaning and a reduction in costs, fuel usage and CO2 emissions has been an innovative step forward for this industry – providing operators and the community with a smarter, greener, cleaner solution to a dirty problem.
All of our bin cleaning machines provide owners and operators an economical and professional entry into the lucrative bin cleaning market. All you need is a vehicle capable of towing a small trailer and you are ready to offer a mobile service. The machines can be statically sited for use in commercial and industrial facilities and are multi purpose, delivering cleaning solutions for driveways, patios, decking and more.
Bin Wash machines are built with a fully galvanised heavy gauge steel chassis to ensure a long service life and can carry up to 350 litres of recycled water in the baffled water tank, which is enough for a full days work. The effortless bin lifting mechanism aids efficiency at the touch of a button making the job less labour intensive and strenuous for the user.
There are devices on the market ranging from ‘home made’ wash trays to pick up mounted bin washers, some involve dragging a wheelie bin inside a van and then manually lifting it up and placing it onto a wash tray… around 150 times a day. This is both tiring and time consuming – a process that is eliminated using the Morclean battery operated lifting device.
Professional, affordable entry into a lucrative market
Bin Wash machines are affordable and cheaper in price than our nearest competitors, but they still boast robust specifications and heavy-duty pumps, frames, mechanism and more. The look and feel of the Morclean Bin Wash machine is that of assured quality – with remarkable affordability.
Three easy steps to start a bin cleaning business using Bin Wash…
- See the machine working at Morclean’s premises, we can demonstrate and let you handle the machine – try it for yourself and see how easy it is to use.
- Buy outright, or lease options are available with no franchise or geographical restrictions – all we need is a deposit.
- Start your own bin cleaning round; see the table of potential earnings depicting the lucrative bin cleaning market.
- Practical and easy to use
- Clean either two domestic bins at a time, or one commercial bin
- Effortless two-bin lifting mechanism at the touch of a button
- Galvanised heavy-gauge steel chassis and durable components to ensure a long service life
- Baffled water tank of recycled water, for a full days work
- Flat water tank design for a low centre of gravity
- Can be used as a portable pressure washer for driveway, patio and decking cleaning
- Machines allow you to wash bins legally as wash water is recycled as per the EA guidelines
- EC/EU approved trailer
- Fitted with a heavy-duty battery
- Fully protected low voltage electrics
- Frost protection system using integral filler pipe
- High pressure pump, with a long reach 1.5 metre wash lance
- Fast washing process – typically 10-30 seconds for a domestic bin
- Very low running costs – typically about £1.50 per day (including petrol, disinfectant etc.)
- Superb earnings potential!
The Bin Wash machines are incredibly easy to use, just fix the wheelie bin onto the lifting mechanism at the rear of the machine, press one button and the bin is lifted. Cleaning is effortless and the bin can be spotless in seconds.
Once elevated, the Morclean system drains the bin into a catchment tray in one simple process – water is filtered and ready to re-use throughout the day.
The trailer systems can also be used as a trailer-mounted pressure washer direct from a mains water supply, for driveway, paving and decking cleaning, providing extra revenue. The trailer-mounted machines are portable so that your vehicle isn’t dedicated to this system and can be used for other duties.
All that is required for a trailer-mounted Bin Wash machine is a vehicle capable of towing 800kg with a standard 50mm ball hitch and two electric trailer sockets – one for the trailer lights and one for the power.
The trailer models have their own battery to start the engine and work the bin lift, which is topped up by the Honda engine and charged by the vehicle from the socket. If no socket is available, then the machine can run up to one week off the battery. The fixed machine uses an electrically operated 110v motor and low voltage controls for safety.
The engine-driven Bin Wash Custom and Bin Wash Custom Plus models have a standard petrol tank which can last up to one week if cleaning up to 100 bins per day.
Morclean are actively looking for UK, European and worldwide distributors for our wheelie bin wash machines. The machines can be produced in various colours to suit your corporate branding, and are available for shipping worldwide. For more information on becoming a distributor, contact us today!
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE