Automotive | Dumpsters & Trash Cans | Food Trays & Racking | Machinery & Mechanical Parts | Matting & Floors | Trucks | Hi-cubes, Stepvans & Van trucks | Vessels & Containers | Concrete Floors
Propane Fired Degreasing and Sanitizing System
Especially designed for the US market this is a range of Propane (LPG) fired hot water pressure washers. Using an ordinary water supply via a hose, the water is pressurized and then heated by Propane (LPG) providing hot water at high pressure.
Steam cleaning with an LPG fired steam cleaner will allow you to detail a auto in half the time with visibly superior results. Not only will your time spent steam cleaning or detailing autos be cut in half, but also your spending on chemical cleaners will be greatly reduced. Steam cleaning leaves surfaces clean as soon as the steam cleaning is completed. Floor mats are deep cleaned within minutes. Not only is the cleaning faster, but inaccessible places under the hood and wheel arches can be cleaned too.
- Remove stickers and lettering from windshields, windows glass and mirrors
- Clean windows without streaking
- Detail clean engines
- Remove wax, tar and other compounds from chrome, moldings and fenders
- Vinyl tops, wheels, whitewalls are all cleaned easily, quickly and completely
Automotive and Detail cleaning: Engine cleaning with LPG fired steam cleaners
Deep clean and steam clean engines quickly and easily. Easily clean engines, engine bays and under the hood. Difficult to reach surfaces are no problem. The steam drives dirt from even the smallest and deepest crevices. Makes easy work of removing oils and lubricants. Eliminate odors from gasolene and road grime quickly with a steam cleaner. Hard to reach areas like vents, sumps, under the hood are done in a matter of minutes with less effort on your part. Steam Clean glass and body work clear with no streaks or smears.
Trash cans particularly vulnerable to spills, stains, and grease. Steam cleaning can help you maintain a cleaner more sanitary working environment. You will also find many uses in the kitchen, serving areas, dining rooms, restrooms and lobbies... in fact throughout your premises.
- Reduce opportunities for contamination in trash and disposal areas by cleaning and sanitizing in one easy step without the use of chemicals.
- Clean stainless steel counters, walls and appliances without expensive chemical agents.
- Dissolve grease on trash cans and dumpsters with ease.
- Steam removes grease from vessels and and other problem areas.
- Spend less time and less effort cleaning hoods, vents, dumpsters and vessels.
- Disposal points hoods and coolers are deep cleaned and sanitized in one easy process.
- Drive dirt and germs from hard to reach areas such as gaskets, cracks and crevices and around fixtures and vessels.
These are just a few of the many ways in which dry steam cleaning can help to ensure that the environment remains hygienically clean.
Steam cleaning is a valuable asset for steam cleaning of food trays and racking as food preparation racks and trays are particularly vulnerable to spills, stains, and grease. Steam cleaning can help you maintain a cleaner more sanitary working environment. You will find many uses in the kitchen including steam cleaning food trays and food racks - in fact throughout your premises.
- Reduce opportunities for contamination on food trays and racking by steam cleaning and sanitizing in one easy step without the use of chemicals.
- Steam clean stainless steel food trays racks and implements without expensive chemical polishing agents.
- Dissolve grease on ovens, stove tops and burners with ease. Removes baked and burnt on grease from cooking trays and other problem areas.
- Spend less time and less effort cleaning hoods, vents, ceilings and walls.
- Drive dirt and germs from hard to reach areas such as gaskets, cracks, corners crevices and around food trays.
- These are just a few of the many ways in which dry steam cleaning can help to ensure that the restaurant environment remains hygienically clean.
Steam cleaning will save you time and money and has a wide variety of applications in many industries. Cleaning chores such as mechanical parts, motors, hydraulic assemblies etc that used to be a major undertaking, are now easier and faster than before. Steam cleaning will save you time, labour costs, and can easily cut expenditure on chemical cleaners in half.
- Steam clean machinery and plant
- Clean motors and hydraulic assemblies
- Save labor as it cleans faster than traditional methods
- Removes spots and stains from engine parts, fittings, truck and train assemblies etc.
- Remove grease oils and tar residue from any machinery or engine parts
- Clean and polish vessels inside and out.
- Quickly clean garage or factory tile and workshop floors and with no chemicals to degrade the surface.
- Remove molds and mildews from walls, wooden decking, and areas where machinery has been stood
- Steam clean walkways, lobbies, factory walkways and other public areas in half the time.
- Remove such difficult grime as hydraulic and engine oils, swarf, grease and lubricants easily and quickly.
- Save time, save money and save on labour costs, detergents and chemicals
Clean oil grease or wax build-up from floors in one easy step with no chemicals and much less effort on you part. Your customers will notice the visibly superior results of steam cleaning. Steam cleaning can gain you customers who want to avoid the use of chemicals whenever possible. You will quickly find more uses for steam cleaning... Just look at some of the many uses to which you could put your steam cleaner:
- Remove dust, dirt and grease from walls, matting and floor matting and ceilings with ease
- Floors of all types are cleaned easily, grease build-up is removed and matting restored
- Even hard to clean gaskets and textured surfaces
- Steam clean the tiniest cracks and crevices and drives dirt and germs from areas other cleaning methods cannot reach
- Removes baked on grease from stoves, ovens, range hoods and fryers
- Kill and remove mold, mildew, fungus and bacteria and the odors that they cause
- Fixtures, counters and sinks have never been cleaner. Steam clean in one easy step for a healthier environment
- Tiles and grouting and floors are spotless. Removes soap scum, hard water scale and stains better than other methods in less time
Steam cleaning will allow you to steam clean a truck in half the time with visibly superior results. Not only will your time spent cleaning trucks be cut in half, but also your spending on chemical cleaners will be greatly reduced. Steam cleaning leaves surfaces clean and even around hard to reach places, hydraulic couplers and at the rear of dumpster trucks etc.
- Deep clean and steam clean trucks quickly and easily
- Easily clean around hard to reach places
- High pressure steam drives dirt from even the smallest and deepest crevices
- Makes easy work of removing oil, grease and road grime from wheels
- Eliminates odors from refuse trucks especially near the loading area
- Hard to reach areas like hydraulics, levers, couplings and moving parts are done in a matter of minutes with less effort on your part
- Remove stickers and lettering from windscreens, windows and mirrors
- Clean windows and detail clean wheels and engines
- Spot clean and detail steam clean engines
- Remove wax, tar and other compounds from chrome, moldings and fenders
The perfect cleaning solution for steam cleaning food delivery vehicles vans and small trucks. Easily steam clean small vans, wheel and engine bays under the hood. You can take out and steam clean floor mats that will dry within minutes. Not only is the cleaning faster, but the floor mats and is deodorized as well.
- Steam clean alloy wheels, fenders and cars quickly and easily
- Easily steam clean under the wheel arch and under the hood especially in the loading area of commercial and delivery vehicles
- Steam drives dirt from even the smallest and deepest crevices
- Steam clean making easy work of removing food spills and deep stains from food service vehicles
- Steam cleaning the inside of the van Eliminates odors from food trays spills and deposits in food service vehicles
- Hard to reach areas like loading ramps are done in a matter of minutes with less effort on your part
- Cleans often without the use of chemicals, steam melts grease and fats
Vessels, dumpsters and other containers have never been cleaner. Steam cleaning can help reduce the spread of bacteria and viruses common in vessels, dumpsters and other containers. Cleanliness and sanitation are extremely important in these environments. High pressure steam cleaning will help you and your staff maintain the high standards you demand with less effort and better results and without the use of harsh or irritating chemicals. Just look at a few of the many benefits of dry steam cleaning;
- Clean and sanitize vessels, tables, boxes, containers and other surfaces quickly and completely
- Helps ensure disease control by help killing bacteria left behind by contaminated animals, food or other products
- Vessels and barrels are cleaned, sanitized and deodorized
- Helps kill bacteria in areas other cleaning methods cannot reach
- Stainless steel tables, counters, fixtures and stools are clean, polished and sanitized
- The possibilities are limitless! Steam cleaning can save you time, money and effort with better results than before
Steam cleaners are in use in many major chains and public areas. Supermarkets, parking lots and other public places have a wide variety of cleaning chores well suited steam cleaning. High customer traffic brings the need for regular and complete cleaning of a wide variety of floor areas and surfaces or gum removal. Previously difficult to clean concrete floor areas spoilt by gum and other grime are more easily and more completely cleaned, and sanitized, at the same time.
Store Maintenance and other uses
- Easily deep clean and sanitize floors, concrete floors, paring lots and walkways
- Remove gum from concrete floors and walkways quickly and easily
- Industrial conveyor belts can be completely cleaned of chemical and bacterial contaminants
- Create the most sanitary and healthy environment possible for your customers
Department Benefits: Dairy
- Steam clean and sanitize refrigerators, shelves, fans and condensers
- Spills on the floors can be cleaned quickly with no mess or contamination left behind
Department Benefits: Bakery
- Ovens, baking trays and racks, floors, hoods, concrete floors and preparation areas are all deep cleaned and sanitized in one simple process
Department Benefits: Butcher Shop
- Cutting tables, cutting boards, floors, the loading bay are all left clean and free of contamination
Department Benefits: Deli and Produce
- Floors, walls, food preparation areas, concrete and hard floor food service areas are all cleaned, sanitized and deodorized in a matter of minutes
Remember! Save time, labour costs and money, and with better results than before. Clean with water, not chemicals, for a cleaner environment for you, your staff and your customers. Steam cleaning can do it all!
|[ Morclean Home Page | Special Offers | Latest News | Contact Us ]
Head Office and Accounts
Speedwell Industrial Estate
Freephone 0800 1300 402
T: +44 (0)1246 471147
F: +44 (0)1246 471277
For export enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any comments about this site contact email@example.com
Morclean (West Midlands)
Incorporating Swan KEW Cleaning Systems Ltd
Brookside Industrial Park
Tel: +44 (0)121 502 0455
Morclean, in conjunction with TNT, offer all clients the facility to check the status of their TNT deliveries over the World Wide Web by using the TNT on-line parcel tracking facility.
Morclean is an ISO 9001 registered firm and our quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment. Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
The Net Effect
Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted. All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown. Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer. Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd. Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E&OE
Registered in England No. 4605133
Registered Office: Commerce House, 658 Chatsworth Rd, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S40 3JZ England
© 1997 - 2013